Are You Working With The Best Company in Network Marketing?
We all agree that the best company is the network marketing company you are currently working with. Right? Then why there are over 5.000 companies with several products or services and what makes the difference?
Let me tell you something about why you’ve probably joined the company you are in right now. Most people are introduced by someone else who has invited you. That actually means you weren’t looking for an opportunity, but that person had the courage to show you that there is another way to create income by joining off course the best company.
Let me first say: Be thankful to your sponsor. He/she wasn’t selfish and took the guts to show you that there is another way of creating income. Unless off course, he/she isn’t supportive and just pulled you in for the money. (it happens) In fact, an supportive upline is a bonus and you should cherish that. So be the best freaking upline you can possibly be for your team.
What does make your company the best company to work from home?
Below I’ve listed some very crucial points which I think you should consider if you looking for an opportunity or just to find out if you are in the right spot.
- Community. It’s in people’s nature to belong to something. They love to be surrounded by people with similar interests and being meaningful to others in that same group. It’s the community that binds people and makes them feel comfortable and important. I strongly believe that this is one of the key reasons why people join a network marketing company
- Culture. When it comes to describe a company’s culture, there is a lot to cover.
Trust and Integrity / Results Orientation / Responsibility / Education / Goals, Vision, Strategies / Communication / Respect and Fairness. You see, this all fits in the culture of a company and you should find out for yourself if this aligns with your own standards and believes. It’s very important that you think this is a fun place to work. That you are surrounded by people who are results orientated, care about each other and help you achieving your goals, dreams and desires. The company culture determines how their Independent Business Owners describe where they work, how they understand the business and how they see themselves as a part of the organization.
- Support. Like I’ve said earlier. A supportive upline is a bonus. But how is the support of your company? Do you have to figure things out for yourself or is there a place where you can get answers for all of your questions. Whether it’s about the products or services or technical issues, there should be a support team for that. It’s an absolute NO GO if your company hasn’t got a helpdesk or field support for their representatives. Just ask for it.
- Training. This is crucial for your development. Even if you think you are in the best company of the world, without proper training you are losing the game. For most people, especially if you’re new, network marketing is a side project besides their job. You have to understand that this is as much as a profession as any other niche. You can’t start a bakery before knowing how to bake a cake and learn about the ingredients. The best thing about network marketing is that you can build your business while you’re learning along the way. But your company should teach you how the get started. I strongly encourage you to learn on a daily basis about this amazing industry. That means mindset, marketing, prospecting, strategies and all that. Buy books, see what Top Earners do, watch and attend webinars, read blogs like this. You know, most companies have great training and educational programs, but they don’t teach you the core of marketing. Although I believe the marketing part is the most important part of this business, I see companies rarely teaching this stuff. That’s why I post content that you’ve probably never see with your companies training. So do yourself a favor and dig this website in and out.
- Products. It’s the products or services that your company provides that makes you to earn money. Be sure the products are legit and solves a problem for your potential costumer. Off course it’s important that you also have a good feeling about the products or services. Don’t just sell them because you want to make money out of it. The products should be reasonable priced and has to fulfill the costumers needs. For example: If your company sells $ 1.000,00 pencils, you just know that this isn’t a legit product and way overpriced. Red Flag!!!! Another thing about the products or services. Don’t think that you need to know all of the ingredients or technical stuff. People are not interested in how it works, but what it does and how the product benefits them. So always lead with how it is beneficial and what’s in it for them.
I think you have some key points here to find out if your company is the right fit. Just compare this with your current company you are working with. If you are in search to make money from home, I think you have some great guidance here.
Ooh, I almost forgot to mention another thing. The compensation plan. Yes, off course, this is part that shows you how you can make money with your company. There is a reason why I didn’t mention this in the above list. You have to understand that the best compensation plan doesn’t make it the best company in the field. I have only two main parts about this. 1) The compensation plan should be long term orientated and designed for growth. 2) If a compensation plan pays you upfront commissions just for signing up people, without anything in return, BIG RED FLAG!! Move Out.
People ask me often if I am involved in a network marketing company. This because I share lots of valuable content about this industry and never pitch my own opportunity.
Here is why.
So many people coming to this industry fail or quit because of bad education and because of the wrong people luring them in. Numbers don’t lie and approx. 95% of new home business entrepreneurs don’t make it the first year. I’m on a mission to degrease those numbers by educating people and show them directions how to build their business. So I don’t share my opportunity in my content because I want to be genuine towards those who are not in my team or company. Do I think that my company is the best company? Yes, off course I do. If you want to know what company I’m working with and find out if it fits you, just reach out and I promise to get back to you.
That being said I truly hope you’ve got some value from this post. I’d love for you if you let me know by commenting below and share this to make this business healthier together.
To your Massive Success,
If you want training about: prospecting, recruiting, teambuilding, YOUbranding, leadgeneration, socialmedia, mindset, attractionmarketing? Please contact me or visit one of my websites to find out more.
If you liked this post about “The Best Company” I love for you if you tweet, share and comment on social media
PS: If prospecting is one of your struggles, feel free to check these free top 10 prospecting tips. It might help you.
PPS: If you have any questions about this topic, please feel free to ask me. I’ll be more than happy to serve you and show you some directions email@example.com